Vancouver Office - JDSF Retail, 6 - 941 East Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Req #267
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Department: Marketing - Livestock
Position Type: Full-time - Hybrid (4 days a week in office)
Livestock is a Canadian footwear and apparel boutique, and we are seeking a talented and motivated Content Coordinator to join our marketing team. The Content Coordinator will be responsible for developing, writing, and scheduling compelling content across multiple channels, including email, social media, and the web and working alongside our team to create high-quality editorial stories for deadstock.ca. The role requires an individual who is creative, driven, and excited about the opportunity to help shape the voice of Livestock.
Content Development and Copywriting (50%)
- Writing copy for a variety of content across multiple channels, including email, social media, and the web.
- Helping to develop and execute campaigns and writing accompanying editorials.
- Reaching out to brands and individuals to create engaging interviews and online content, which will help to enhance our brand's equity and reach.
- Helping to shape the Livestock's voice and working closely with the Brand Manager to ensure that all content aligns with our company's brand guidelines.
Content Management and Scheduling (50%)
- Managing and scheduling all of Livestock's marketing channels, ensuring that all content is delivered on time and on brand.
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and making adjustments as needed to optimize results and reach.
- Staying updated on industry trends and best practices to improve the strategy and effectiveness of our marketing.
- Strong writing skills and experience writing for various platforms
- Experience with scheduling and managing social media and email marketing
- Experience working with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Interest in the footwear and apparel industry is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is a plus
- Interest in print publishing, zines, and subculture is a big plus
If you are a creative and motivated individual with a passion for content creation and marketing, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver Office - JDSF Retail, 6 - 941 East Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada