Leasing Associate Summer Student
What to Expect
This role is the right fit for you, if you value connections, enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a passion to sell. Everyday the Leasing Associate provides an opportunity to make a difference.
You will cultivate relationships and build a sense of community with each interaction. Meeting new prospective residents, working on sales and marketing strategies and participating in resident events.
You interact with both our new and current residents utilizing promotional strategies that help strengthen the customer relationship and increase brand awareness within your community.
Your success and purpose are driven by the relationships you build.
WE’LL HELP YOU GROW
At CLV Group and InterRent REIT, we are proud leaders in the Multi-Family Residential Real Estate Industry throughout Ontario and Quebec. We’re invested in the growth of our employees and we believe every member of our team deserves access to the resources they need to flourish. Our team model and work life philosophy is built around supporting each other and celebrating our successes. As a student, you have a voice and your contribution is valued.
Now You’re Home is more than just a tagline, it underscores our desire to have employees feel like their place of work is a second home.
Explore our exciting career opportunities!
- Pursuing studies in business marketing, sales, real estate and/or hospitality
- Sales aptitude
- Social media savvy
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative skills
- Creative and resourceful nature
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- This is an InterRent position.
- A driver’s licence and vehicle are required for this role.
- You need to have flexibility in your work week and be available for evening and weekend hours.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, safety protocols such as the CLV Clean & Secure +TM program have been put in place.
- Four-month term available in summer.
The BlackNorth Initiative
InterRent REIT values diversity and equity in the workforce and is committed to meeting our pledge to diversify our team in accordance with the BlackNorth Initiative. Therefore, we encourage members of the Black community to self-identify within their application.
When a candidate voluntarily discloses this information in their application, the information will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only for the fulfillment of the BlackNorth Initiative. Disclosure and/or self-identification with an equity-seeking group will not lead to advantageous treatment of a candidate who is not qualified.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Grimsby, ON, Canada
- St. Catharines, ON, Canada