Call Center Agent
Are you a high-energy, self-starter who excels in service excellence?
We are looking for a Bilingual Inbound Sales Representative to join our growing team. This position is key to the success of our organization as providing excellent service is the core of what we do. You will act as the first point of contact between our customers and the field sales team. You will respond to all inquiries (both email and phone), regarding suite availability and building information along with scheduling and confirming appointments. You support our customers, and through inbound calls and online networks, you take charge of inbound sales opportunities and qualify appointments.
First impression is where it all begins! With every customer interaction you will be playing one of the most important roles supporting our business.
Everyday you will be:
- Answering and following up on inbound sales inquiries from potential prospects who have shown interest in our residential properties by phone and/or email regarding suite availability and building information;
- Identifying what the customer values and matching his/her needs to our product offerings;
- Booking, confirming and documenting inbound sales opportunities and qualifying appointments for the field sales team;
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Meeting specific performance standards, quality targets and sales goals;
- Working effectively as a team, using and learning from each other's knowledge and supporting your co-workers to resolve customer issues and improve efficiency of the team; and,
- Performing other administrative duties as needed by management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passionate commitment to helping customers;
- Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on phone attitude;
- Excellent listening skills and proven ability to ask effective, probing questions;
- Strong influencing, sales and closing skills;
- Strong computer skills, including accurate and efficient typing skills;
- Ability to work with multiple software applications;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions related to workload and to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment;
- Taking initiative and providing recommendations to improve processes and procedures; and,
- Previous professional experience in an inbound sales role is an asset.
- Up to 40 hours per week.
- Candidates must be flexible to work anytime within our hours of operation (8am to 8pm Monday through Sunday EST).
- Shifts will be assigned on a rotational basis once training has ended.
- High-school degree completed.
- Flexible scheduling including evening and weekend shifts.
- Comfortable office environment.
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid training.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Benefits Health and Dental.
- Supportive management and co-workers.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We are growing! Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montreal, QC, Canada