As the Regional Office Coordinator, you are responsible for providing proactive support to the Regional Talent Management Partner and the Regional Property Manager, as well as oversee the regional office day-to-day activities. This role is integral to fostering a positive office culture and work environment, and therefore is expected to work from the office full time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties such as taking office calls, welcoming guests, and preparing office communications
- Main point of contact for office deliveries and shipping requests, office facility management and office supplies
- Assist with the coordination of office engagement events, lunch orders and payment
- Assist and support the coordination of regional employee engagement events
- Liaison between the Regional Property Manager & Property Manager on operational activities such as fire safety, elevators, parking, punch list, etc.
- Support the Regional Property Manager gather information through research and document analysis
- Collect necessary documentation from contractors and vendors for the region
- Fleet management – keep record of vehicle inventory, spare keys, insurance, DRL, and driver’s abstract
- Manage and maintain office boardroom schedules and in-person and teleconference meeting requests, ensuring the office is always ready for operational and executive meetings
- Take meeting minutes as requested
- All other administrative duties as required
- 3+ years of similar experience with a Business Administration diploma preferred
- Fully bilingual in English and in French (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate high level of customer service – interactions with executive members
- Intermediate Microsoft Office – excel, word, PowerPoint
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and extremely organized
- Negotiation skills, specifically with vendors and contractors
- Availability to work in the office 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Montreal, QC, Canada