This excellent career opportunity is open to a positive and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills who wishes to be part of an energetic team in a fast-paced environment. In this role as Property Administrator, you will be completing a variety of tasks while working closely with the regional offices.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for residing tenants
- Leasing preparation and signing;
- Processing of residential leasing applications;
- Administration and collection of tenant account receivables and reconciliation of resident accounts;
- Preparing correspondence as necessary;
- Creating and maintaining resident files;
- Maintaining documentation and resident files in a complete and timely manner, and
- Assisting as necessary with other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Experience
- Data Management Skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Professional experience in property management, legal, or real estate field
- Previous experience with the Residential Tenancy Act
- Background in accounting
- Proficiency with Yardi (or similar property management software)
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakville, ON, Canada