The Painter ensures the application of paint, varnish, stain, enamel or lacquer is applied professionally and in accordance to company work orders in a residential apartment setting.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
•Applying protective and decorative paint, varnish, stain and other finishes to walls and ceilings in residential apartments/building interiors;
• Painting the exterior of properties, residential and commercial buildings while using finishes that protect against erosion, dirt and inclement weather conditions;
• Cleaning the building's surface, smoothing surfaces, patching, filling holes and removing nails, and scraping off old paint before applying new coats;
• Ensuring equipment, paint mixing area and work area are cleaned after each use, and
• Performing replacing or installing drywall, plastering, proper preparation for paint and painting required areas;
• Performing basic handyperson duties required on occasion as per the direction of the property manager;
• Must be able to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency response team • Weekend hours may be required ;
• Knowledge and ability to work with materials and surfaces such as metal, brick, wood, stone and plaster
• Good manual dexterity, vision and attention to detail
• Must have own vehicle with a clean driver’s abstract
• Must have own tools necessary to complete all tasks.
• Must be available to work flexible hours.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mississauga, ON, Canada