Property Operations Coordinator - Co-Op
As a Property Operations Coordinator CO-OP Student, you are responsible for providing proactive support to the Regional Property Manager and assist with the regions day-to-day activities and projects. This role requires someone who can work from the regional office and in our communities in the region fulltime.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Regional Property Manager with day to day operational activities and projects
- Work closely with various positions in the office and at site ensuring legislated requirements are met in each community
- Support the Regional Property Manager collect information through research and analysis of documents, run operational reports, as requested
- All other administrative duties as required
Nice to Have
- Pursuing studies in business, property management, or related field
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft office experience (intermediate excel experience preferred)
- Office hours between 8:30am-5pm
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oakville, ON, Canada