Bilingual Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you have passion for digital marketing with a background working with technology? The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, implementing, optimizing and reporting on marketing campaigns across a variety of digital platforms to ensure top performance. This person must be detail oriented, a self-starter and well-versed in digital marketing and analytics.
Responsibilities, at a minimum, include the following:
- Supporting the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns using a variety of platforms to generate leads or support other marketing and business objectives;
- Developing test and learn strategy to ensure organized campaigns with clear outcomes and continuous optimization;
- Monitoring, setting and adjusting budgets by comparing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Preparing marketing reports on impacts and outcomes of marketing activities through data and analytics;
- Researching market competition to evaluate and identify key trends and opportunities;
- Staying abreast of digital marketing trends and providing recommendations on other digital opportunities and to the marketing team based on test and learn strategy;
- Working with external agency partners to ensure complete coverage and clear communication;
- Supporting marketing team in achieving annual goals and KPIs, and
- Other related marketing activities to support team efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong project management and budget management skills
- Proven experience in social media advertising, email campaigns, search and display campaigns, SEO/SEM
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience in managing various forms of programmatic advertising methods and campaigns
- Capable of working with enterprise CRM systems
- Experience with A/B ad testing with a strong data-driven mindset
- Working knowledge of HTML and email software
- Bilingualism in English and French is required, with excellent written skills in both.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Ottawa, ON, Canada