Claims Representative II
With over 145 years of property & casualty insurance experience, Heartland Mutual strives to be the Best Farm Mutual. Heartland offers automobile, property and farm insurance to more than 50,000 people in Ontario and Nova Scotia. We are courageous. Our team is talented and dedicated, challenging the norm and striving to be better every day. People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering a genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products. We are currently recruiting for the role of:
What you will do...
- Manage a caseload of automobile claims for customers across Ontario and Nova Scotia from our office in Waterloo.
- Co-ordinate the services of appraisers, body shops, rental vehicles, auto salvage coordinators.
- Claims will typically consist of medium and high complexity automobile claims.
What you will bring...
- Minimum of 2-3 years claims adjusting experience.
- Post-secondary education.
- Superior customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Familiarity with industry-standard property policies is desirable.
- Cross-trained in auto and property claims a definite asset.
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Job Family Claims
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada