With over 145 years of property & casualty insurance experience, Heartland Farm Mutual strives to be the Best Farm Mutual. Heartland offers automobile, property and farm insurance to more than 50,000 people in Ontario and Nova Scotia. We are courageous. Our team is talented and dedicated, challenging the norm and striving to be better every day. People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering a genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products. We are currently recruiting for the role of:
What you will do…
• Effectively handle automobile physical damage claims over the telephone.
• Maintain fully documented claims files. Record and store documents to support file activity, and document action plans to support the file direction.
• Develop strong customer relationships through professional accountability.
• Encourage business foresight through quality decision making.
• Support an evolving corporate culture and vision which fosters long term relationships with our customers.
• Ensure the daily claims procedures and best practices conform to legal, regulatory and privacy obligations.
What you will bring…
• 1-2 years Auto PD Claims experience.
• Completion of College diploma in Business or Insurance program.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate calmness under difficult situations.
• Current enrolment in, or completion of, the CIP program is a definite asset.
What we offer…
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
• Hybrid work arrangement.
- Job Family Claims
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada