What you will do...
• Provide support and guidance to management and employees on various HR inquiries including but not limited to employee relations, recruitment and talent development, company polices and protocols, etc.
• Support leaders in the recruitment and onboarding process by creating and posting job opportunities, preparing offer letters, setting up new hires in our HRIS, coordinating background checks, and facilitating the HR new hire orientation.
• Certified Joint Health and Safety Worker Representative chairing meetings, conducting monthly inspections, and responding to health and safety questions, concerns or investigations ensuring compliance.
• Facilitate internal engagement surveys, support the development of action plans, and report to executive team.
• Manage employee engagement, recognition, and retention initiatives.
• Plan and coordinate corporate events and chair the social committee
• Review, update and implement HR policies and programs.
• Conduct exit interviews, identify trends.
• Review and analyze input and results from engagement surveys, stay and exit interview, and other sources and develop suggestions for changes and new initiatives.
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in HR, talent management and employment law.
What you will bring...
• 3-4 years’ experience in a Human Resources role.
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field.
• Joint Health and Safety Certification or willingness to obtain.
• CHRP designation preferred or in progress.
• Experience working with Ceridian Dayforce an asset.
What we offer...
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
• A hybrid working arrangement.