What you will do…
• Research possible initiatives, documenting the Business Case and expected benefits of changing systems/processes, or the creation of new ones.
• Using knowledge of the Property & Casualty Insurance industry Products, Rating, Underwriting & Claims processes, and Business Systems Applications including integrations, be responsible for developing solution designs and implementation options (Technology and Process).
• Elicitation and documentation of business requirements. This may include detailed process mapping, documenting use cases, wireframes for User Interface design, User Experience design, data mapping, and data analysis.
• Support the technical leads to ensure the technical design meets the business needs.
• Responsible for Implementation tasks including planning, execution of the deliverables into production and addressing post-implementation issues. This may necessitate working outside of standard office hours.
• Process Analysis. This includes documentation of current processes, analysis to determine efficiency and efficacy gaps, and creation of future state processes.
• Quality Assurance testing of implementations including the creation of the test strategy and test cases, execution of the testing plan, and defect lifecycle management.
• Project management by coordinating meetings, tracking project process, providing status updates and communications to project stakeholders.
• Provide a process for monitoring changes once implemented.
What you will bring…
• 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry in any of the following capacities: Broker/Agent, Underwriting, Claims or Finance.
• Quality Assurance, Process Analysis and/or Project Management skills and knowledge.
• Proven ability to create and deliver insurance solutions.
• Critical thinking skills to recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, draw conclusions and proactively propose solutions.
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall project environments.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience with Guidewire is valuable but not mandatory.
What we offer…
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
• Hybrid work model.