Financial Analyst, FP&A
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is seeking a Financial Analyst, FP&A for a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Commercial Finance, the Financial Analyst, FP&A is responsible for all planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis activities supporting key business decisions and the overall financial health of the company. This allows the individual to analyze and provide the detailed information necessary to plan future activities and improve profitability. The individual will be involved in building complex financial models for project evaluation, budgeting, financial reporting and expense control.
- Workplace: 9456, Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec telecommuting and office mode.
- Growing company.
- A dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: Competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan, bonus and holiday vacation).
- Employee discounts on all Marcelle Group products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Support the Senior Director in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic analyses.
- Participate in financial planning and modeling via forecasting, budgeting and strategic plan processes.
- Collaborate with various departments to design, implement and maintain key performance indicators and dashboards.
- Prepare financial presentations and reports to support the management team.
- Support the product launch process (Gate Process).
- Actively contribute to the development, standardization, and optimization of processes.
- Interact regularly with the different functions.
- Perform general ad hoc analysis (including business valuations, business cases, etc.).
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (CPA designation preferred).
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and best practices in financial modeling.
- Experience with Cognos, TM1 and SQL server is an asset.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual, French and English, both orally and in writing, as you will have to communicate with different collaborators across Canada;
- Methodical, rigorous, creative, while having a critical mind;
- Customer service oriented;
- Change management oriented;
- Autonomous and take initiative;
- Skilled in communication, influence and negotiation;
- Able to work under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 9456 Chem. de la Côte de Liesse, Lachine, QC H8T 1A2, Canada