Proudly serving Southern Ontario for over 40-years, Great Northern Insulation is the most innovative and dynamic name in the insulation industry today. We’re a leader in providing the best customer service to our unique blend of clients ranging from homeowners to large scale construction companies.
We are a network of talented people who care about one another and believe deeply in what we do. We’re diverse, passionate, hardworking, and fun! If you have a thirst for personal growth, a dynamic personality and a strong interest in the construction field, this company is for you!
Great Northern Insulation is currently recruiting for full-time General Construction Labourers for our Woodstock, ON location!
Successful candidates who possess a full G license and qualify to drive will also be eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus. Apply today for more info!
- Drywall, taping, roofing, landscaping, construction, or insulation experience an asset
- Ability to work in different environmental conditions (indoors/ outdoors, hot/ cold)
- G Driver's license with a clear driver's abstract
- Must be comfortable working at heights and tight spaces
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team
- Proven time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work OT and weekends when needed
- Basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills
Standard Job Duties:
- Help with the insulation of attics, walls, and other areas using materials such as fiberglass batts
- Duties also include accurate and on-time completion of paperwork, loading/unloading materials and equipment, job site clean-up, and various maintenance tasks as needed
- Ability to work Mon-Fri (occasional weekends), start time as early as 6am with flexible end times
- Installers work in pairs on a variety of job sites
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- Work can occur in confined spaces such as attics and crawlspaces
- Working at heights
- Standing, bending, lifting and ladder use
- Wearing PPE such as safety boots, safety glasses, gloves, masks/respirators, and overalls
- Use of common handheld power tools.
Benefits of working at GNI:
- Competitive wages (piecework rates available)
- Opportunities for advancement and cross-training
- Paid training and development
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Group RRSP Program
- Corporate discounted gym membership & phone plans
- Many bonus programs - referral, customer service, etc.
- Boot allowance
COVID-19 considerations: Successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus. GNI has a fully functioning COVID-19 Policy available upon request.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.00
- Ayr, ON, Canada
- Brantford, ON, Canada
- London, ON, Canada
- Tavistock, ON N3A 2X3, Canada
- Woodstock, ON, Canada