Manufacturing Engineering Tech
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
As a manufacturing engineer technician focused on processes and equipment, this role is responsible for development and implementation of processes, equipment, and documentation to ensure the highest quality product is delivered at the lowest cost. This shall be accomplished while ensuring all manufacturing safety and agency regulatory policies and procedures are implemented and maintained at all times. This role will work closely with the maintenance and production team to increase uptime and productivity.
What You Need
- Increase machinery uptime by leading projects that implement improved technology and/or processes.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and works closely with maintenance to provide root cause analysis and solutions.
- Supports maintenance on projects that require equipment specifications.
- Supports Manufacturing Engineers on projects that involve capital expenditures.
- Improves manufacturing processes by developing tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- Supports Manufacturing Engineers on improving ERP system process flows.
- Responsible for accurate routers and manufacturing bill of materials.
- Works with Design Engineering to provide feedback on drawings and specifications to be updated.
- Assists in installs and maintenance programs of existing and new equipment.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to continuous process improvement at all levels of the organization while creating an employee-empowered culture. This position is expected to participate in the continuous improvement of our processes and products, to sign up for Kaizen events, attend Lean training when offered, and to share observations and suggestions for improvement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Required:
- Minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
- Must have minimum 2 years of relevant experience
What We Offer
Core Total Rewards
- Co-Pay Group Benefits with low Employee rates for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fully funded Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
- Paid vacation leave tiered based on years of service – starting at 3 weeks per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Support of professional memberships/certifications
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Smart casual dress atmosphere
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing global organization
- An innovative fast-paced culture focused on people
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
This organization participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, WA, USA