Strategic Account Manager
Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
This Strategic Account Manager will oversee and grow sales in a region with tremendous upside potential, calling on key distribution partners and a large dealer network for pull-through demand creation. This is a market that has been underserved and is now a priority focus for the company and needs an entrepreneurial individual who can develop new business.
Reports To: Director of Sales
Location: Home based, Eastern USA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Customer Sales Plans that drive increased Gross Revenue & Gross Margin with accurate sales forecasts and that are aligned to Channel & Corporate Strategy
- Manage day-to-day Strategic Customer Relationships & Requirements
- Build relationships with key Distributors and their outside sales teams and help build product knowledge at each one
- Build relationships with key Dealers in each market and help to increase our sales share and their product knowledge
- Monitor & communicates competitors’ products, pricing, including relevant sales & marketing data and industry news
- Provide sales forecast and forward -looking forecast assumption to supervisor for IBP continuous process looking out 4-24 months
- Travel to all areas of territory (as COVID allows)
- Attend trade shows as appropriate
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Logistics
What You Need
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Experience with high-end fashion product with some mechanical aspect
- Dealer channel experience
- Experience calling on A&D specifiers for pull-through demand creation
- Ability to travel
- An aggressive hunter – competitor who wants to win
- Creative problem solver, entrepreneurial, comfortable in a less structured environment
- An engaging personality – customer-focused relationship builder
What We Offer
Core Total Rewards
- Co-Pay Group Benefits with low Employee rates for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fully funded Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
- Paid vacation leave tiered based on years of service – starting at 3 weeks per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Support of professional memberships/certifications
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Smart casual dress atmosphere
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
- A unique opportunity to be a key player in a growing global organization
- An innovative fast-paced culture focused on people
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
This organization participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, WA, USA