Focused on leading the transition to a sustainable future, Glen Dimplex Americas is enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. With operation throughout North America the success of the Glen Dimplex Americas organization is a testament to the strength of our people and investment in innovation and technology.
Our portfolio of industry recognized brands includes Dimplex, Cadet and Faber. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
We Think Customer – we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do, taking time to understand their needs; creating solutions that meet and exceed their expectations, enhancing everyday moments
We Care About People – we recognize the power of a community with a common purpose; empathizing with others’ point of view and acting with integrity to create a safe and healthy environment
We Value Innovation – we are building a better future day by day; developing innovations that will create quality, consumer-centric, sustainable solutions
We Keep it Simple – we make the complex simple by driving out inefficiencies; which enables us to be agile, responsive and to get the job done
Part of a rotating production line assembles parts and subassemblies to form base board heaters using fabricated metal parts, electrical components, hand tools and pneumatic tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Small and Medium Parts Assembly with Pneumatic tools, application of rating label, installation of limit and element – Station 1
- screwdriver Dielectric and Ohms test of final assembly, verifying resistance to confirm proper componentry and electrical integrity – Station 2
- Electrical connections with closed end splice, snap in cover, install end plates and screws with pneumatic screwdriver add instruction – Station 3
- Fold box with assistance for station 3, staple box using automated staple table, label, and palletize – Station 4
- Ability to meet the daily production targets
- Ability to work in a team environment (assembly line)
- Ability to work in a repetitive nature, with minimal mistakes
In addition to the job duties as listed above, GD Americas may require you to perform the duties of other persons or require you to perform additional duties from time to time. You shall perform your duties faithfully and to the best of your abilities and shall devote your time and attention to the business of GD Americas.
What You Need
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Day shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
Starting rate of $20.00
What We Offer
- Fully funded Group Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent life, AD&D)
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Group RRSP with 100% Employer Match up to 4%
- Portable Benefits, Consult +, and Telus Pharmacy Group
- 3 Weeks Vacation Immediately
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Employee Service & Recognition Awards
- Referral Bonus Program
How to Apply
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive total rewards package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Glen Dimplex Americas, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- London, ON, Canada