Corporate Trader - United Kingdom (Virtual)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Manager Accounts, the Corporate Trader is a hybrid sales / dealing role where you will be able to utilize your sales skills and experience as a relationship manager to achieve great things.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Establishing, securing and managing customer relationships with existing and potential clients through cold calling, networking, face-to-face meetings, obtaining referrals, emails & SMS
- Retaining client loyalty through proactive communication
- Adding value to your client base by demonstrating a high level of knowledge of the FX market through updates on market news, discussing strategies and assisting in managing their business FX exposure and cash flow.
- Handling incoming phone calls and providing clients with exchange rates in accordance with company policy.
- Processing trades, ensuring all booked transactions are accurately entered.
- Completing all client overnight bids and forward contracts.
- Adhering to compliance obligations and all company policies.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related field.
- Previous Sales experience.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in the foreign exchange or financial industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary that’s benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- An uncapped commission structure.
- Participation Corporate Incentive program based on 10%+ of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- One half-Friday off per month.
- Health and dental benefits and an EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity)
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Firma (an OFX company) has been helping grow our customers’ worlds since 1998. Helping our customers go further in every connection to deliver a remarkable service that takes away the complexity of growing across borders. Providing global scale and corporate-level know-how in a way that relates to our customers ambitions and cross-border readiness. At the core of this all is our commitment to dedicated one-to-one customer service. Firma is excited to be joining forces with OFX, a leading global money services provider, who shares this ethos.
OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was over 20 years ago, and we’re still driven by the same mission today. We help individuals and businesses navigate the complexity of foreign exchange, offering the best of both worlds – an easy to use digital platform, combined with 24/7 access to our currency experts around the globe.
We provide great opportunities for our employees to grow their careers and make a difference, and for our clients to move money safely and securely with confidence.
Our Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to our continued success.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely and pass a background check to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.