Assistant General Manager - Regina - Retail Experience
You see all aspects of the retail cannabis sector as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. As a Fire & Flower ambassador we are always looking for new members to join our team that are aligned with our mission to curate the world of cannabis for our customers. Every day we make history as we educate & break the stigma about cannabis in our communities across Canada.
All Fire & Flower ambassadors must possess:
- growth mindset
- develop meaningful connection
- regulatory requirements
- adaptable and nimble
- personal accountability
- collaboratively challenge the status quo
As an Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible to develop a team of great leaders while also committing to your own your growth & development! We are looking for experienced leaders that love to train, coach and provide constructive feedback to your team in order to evolve! If you’ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, regulations and have fun while you do it this might be the role you’ve been waiting for. We’re looking for candidates that have experience in running a profitable retail business. We think that means leading a team to ensure your shop is visually beautiful, inventory is accurate, strategic sales reporting and connecting with the community members.
The non-negotiables are:
- Experience driving a profitable business while guiding a team of five or more towards the passionate execution of business objectives
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
- Leading by example and upholding your personal values in decision making
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Point of Sale Systems
- High attention to detail and a passion for supporting your team
- Physically able to engage on the floor for eight hours a day with reasonable breaks
If you have a knack for retail excellence; everything from educating customers, engaging with your community and supporting your peers as we tackle educating Canadians about cannabis then apply today!
Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
- Complete the provincial cannabis worker certification
Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
*Thank you for your interest and application, only those selected for next steps will be contacted. *
- Pay Type Hourly
- 680 E Victoria Ave, Regina, SK S4N 7E1, Canada