General Manager - Regina - Retail Experience
Fire & Flower is a leading, technology-powered, adult-use cannabis retailer with more than 90 corporate-owned stores in its network. The Company leverages its wholly owned technology development subsidiary, Hifyre Inc., to continually advance its proprietary retail operations model.
You see all aspects of a retail shop’s operations as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. You have a passion for education and that makes you a customer experience superstar. You have a knack for everything from human resources to budgeting to procurement; you're the one who brings everything together.
Additionally, as one of our Retail Shop Managers you’ve got a collaborative, whistle-while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules, and regulations. You inspire your staff to reach the highest level of their capabilities, while running a tight ship that advances the company’s ethos.
Competencies and Requirements
- The ability to foster, develop, and motivate high performing customer success teams in a rapidly changing/growing environment.
- A refined sales acumen - you can see opportunities in the field and are able to navigate the sales process to create new value.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end business from sales to delivery - we are constantly expanding the ways in which we can help our customers and we need a leader that can move seamlessly from opportunity to execution.
- High-level presentation and writing skills - this is a growth market, and we are constantly finding new ways to present and communicate our ethos. This role will require a high degree of presentation and writing ability.
- Robust technical skills - you are comfortable understanding and communicating how different technologies come together to achieve your customer’s goals.
- Top level accountability - you take full ownership of your work and that of your team - your customers understand that you’re accountable for their knowledge.
- Solid delivery professional - you and your team will be building and executing on customer deliverables every day.
- Leading through change - entering an emerging market, you will need the ability to manage with ambiguity. This controlled chaos equates to constantly changing priorities and requires a great deal of on-your-feet thinking.
- You’re not afraid to say ‘no’ when necessary, to run your business in the most efficient manner possible.
Education, Training and Experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Retail, hospitality, and customer experience an asset
- Expert in sales, marketing, budgeting, human resources, and procurement
- Manages, supervises, and directs activities of all assigned staff
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
- Empowering leader with unmatched people management skills
- Proficient with basic computer software (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite)
Fire & Flower values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
*Thank you for your interest and application, only those selected for next steps will be contacted. *
- Pay Type Salary
- 680 E Victoria Ave, Regina, SK S4N 7E1, Canada