Cosmetica is recognized for innovation, excellence, and commercialization with award-winning products. From concept to creation, we offer an unparalleled array of services that will inspire, create and deliver every step of the way. We value and recognize talent and want you to help us create beauty in the world!
At Cosmetica, we implement the highest standards of quality across every stage of production. We maintain a robust set of quality assurance certifications, including ISO certification and licenses with the FDA and Health Canada. Join Cosmetica and help us shape the future of quality in the industry!
Reporting to the Manager, Business Systems, the Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing internal business needs and implementing solutions to support all existing technologies and business initiatives. He/she will also be tasked with making recommendations and implementing new technologies as the business evolves.
The Systems Analyst will be accountable for managing all IT-related projects and business application systems, such as but not limited to; upgrading and implementing new business application systems, creating new reports or dashboards, administering Cosmetica’s ERP system, SharePoint, to name a few.
- Systems upgrade, administrating business applications, such as ERP, SharePoint, Smartsheet, Network Automation, Lab and QAQC systems
- Administration of SQL Server databases and backups
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues, such as ERP system errors and database issue. Provide solutions on a timely manner
- Manage application users and permissions
- Collaborate with businesses to deliver the suitable technological solutions to support all business initiatives
- Research, recommend systems to the businesses. Design in-house programs, conducting testing and evaluating results both internal and external custom programs
- Develop and maintain reports by using various reporting tools, such as Power BI, SSRS, Access report, Crystal report and Excel query
- Create dashboard on business trends and KPI’s
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of application and operational support to the organization
- Provide application support to daily help desk initiatives
- Create, modify and monitor weekly and monthly automated tasks (ie. MRP and Cost Utility runs)
What makes you a “Glittering” Candidate:
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Information Science and equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in a Systems Analyst or Business Analyst function
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience in SQL Server database administration including monitoring system performance and database backups, create SQL tables, views and triggers
- Hands-on experience with report writing by using MS Power BI, SSRS,
- Proficiency in use of Office 365
- Knowledge of business systems integration, such as API, a plus
- Experience in SharePoint Designer, a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Previous experience in Crystal Reports, Access and Excel report/queries or other tools
· Competitive pay, Group Benefits including Health Care, Dental & Vision
· Safety Shoes Allowance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Gym Membership at discounted price
· Hybrid work where you can have a perfect balance of enjoying 2 days at home and 3 in the office!
- Job Function Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 1960 Eglinton Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1L 4R1, Canada