Parts Support - Shipper Receiver
Parts Shipper & Receiver
Salary starting at $30,000 per year
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! At Bennett Dunlop Ford, we are all about great experiences for our employees and customers. As part of the Driving Change Automotive Group opportunities are endless.
Bennett Dunlop Ford is pleased to offer a Full-Time employment opportunity as a Parts person in Shipping and Receiving. We are confident that you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you grow with us to be both an exceptional member of our team and support our customers.
WHY JOIN US?
- Very competitive earning opportunity
- Team based environment and compensation
- Training, both virtually, on the job and external
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Career pathing for development
- Comprehensive Benefits that include drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical.
- Matching Pension Program
- Bonus opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.
- Shipping and receiving supply orders, signing off on delivery slips, and assisting with unloading
- Receive parts from all vendors - ensuring part delivered are correctly invoiced
- Contacting transport companies and suppliers to expedite, trace, or return merchandise as required
- Inform the service advisors/production manager/technicians when special ordered parts have arrived
- Check warranty retention area for parts that have been on the shelf for a while and investigate why
- Assisting in managing parts inventory.
- Assisting in managing our tire storage facility.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Energy, passion, and professionalism for exceptional customer service
- Detail oriented and results focused personality
- Basic automotive knowledge would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs is also an asset
- Valid driver’s license
If you’re ready to give your career a jump starts and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and resume.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada