Collision Centre Technician
Location: Bennett Dunlop Collision Centre - Regina
Collision Technician – Experienced/Journeyman
$90,000 to $120,000 plus per year
Bennett Dunlop Collision Centre is currently looking for a full-time Collision Technician to join our busy team. As we continue to grow our business, we need additional Experienced Collision Technicians that work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work-ethic and are looking to grow and develop. Pride in yourself, doing quality work and learning is a must.
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Step into your future with a progressive Collison Centre backed by a high performing Automotive Dealer Group. If you’re ready for something new & exciting, look no further.
WHY JOIN US?
- One of Saskatchewan’s largest volume shops, lots of work.
- Great facility, equipment, and space to get the job done.
- Dedicated Parts and Production team for workflow and support.
- We have Production, Skill/Training & Education bonuses. (Credit given to experience, courses and education already received)
- We have comprehensive Benefits including prescription, dental, eye care, paramedical and life, disability coverages. Company matching pension.
- We will pay for all your continuing training, education, and leadership development.
- We will provide in-person classroom and online training.
- We will pay for Relocation Expenses if moving to Regina.
- We have guaranteed income to get you settled while you start.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM…
- Preferred Journeyman Certificate or years of experience to prove qualifications
- I-CAR training is an asset
- Professional communication & organizational skills
- Mitchell estimating software experience is an asset
- Enjoys working in fast-paced very busy environment
- Valid drives license
If you are ready to join this award-winning team, apply today!
Call 306-566-8251, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at our Careers page https://www.bennettdunlopford.com/careers/
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada