Clinical - Associate Orthodontist
Are you interested in an associate opportunity that offers a clinical fellowship, mentoring, an associate community network, both business and leadership coaching, and a path-to-partnership within approximately two years? We are looking for a passionate and energetic Associate Orthodontist to join Kawartha Orthodontics. With a beautiful mix of suburban and cottage-living, located just outside of the Greater Toronto Area, where cost of living is more affordable and community culture is rich, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
About the role:
As an Associate Orthodontist, you are a central member of our practice, accountable for driving practice performance, leading a high performing and well-established team, and ultimately enhancing the patient experience in a collaborative environment. We see approximately 75 patients per day, and have an exceptional reputation in our communities, with a large waiting list to prove it! This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to work 4.5 days per week (4 days per week in the summers), for approximately 48 weeks per year, with the opportunity to become a partner doctor following extensive, focused mentoring and coaching. We are excited to add another doctor to our team!
What you will be doing - key responsibilities:
- Treatment - leading treatment plans and care and delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Generating value - educating patients on the value of orthodontic treatment and converting potential patients into active treatment
- Leadership - bringing out the best in those around you as an inspirational leader and motivator
- Community engagement - active participation in community events: such as volunteer engagements, speaking opportunities and networking
- Contribute - we believe in the value of continuous improvement and are always looking for opportunities to enhance and refine the systems and processes we use
- Collaborate - fostering a collaborative practice environment and partnering with peers across the Corus network
What you bring - qualifications:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
- We are happy to mentor new graduates from a clinical, business, and leadership perspective!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work both strategically and tactically
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What you will benefit from:
- Being part of a network of orthodontists with shared values focused on preserving the integrity of the patient-doctor relationship and providing exceptional patient care
- Mentorship and a strong community where you can learn and share best practices
- A total rewards package that includes a competitive day rate, potential for partnership and access to a comprehensive benefits program
We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and all candidates will be considered.
- Job Family Practice
- Pay Type Salary
- 336 Armour Rd, Peterborough, ON K9H 1Y6, Canada