Resident Services Agent, Property Management (GTA)
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a talented professional to join the Concert Property Management team as a Resident Services Agent! Reporting directly to the Community Manager, the successful candidate will support our rental office in the GTA, which provides administrative and rental services for our residential properties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites:
- process suite rental applications
- complete credit checks and other reference checks
- complete and administer tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, working with Maintenance staff on elevator scheduling, etc.
- Conduct move in/out inspections
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Provide positive customer relations to the tenants, including handling of resident repair requests and resident issues.
- In absence of the Community Manager, perform appropriate supervisory and administration duties when delegated by the Community Manager.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assisting in coordinating their on-site visits.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carrying out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Assist with the issuing of late rent payment notices, eviction notices and other collection procedures.
- Attend Landlord Tenant Board hearings as necessary.
- Process invoices for payment;
- order goods and services as required
- maintain on-site records up to date and in good order.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answer the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Residential Tenancy Act; Personal Information Protection Act, Building Code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position. The Resident Services Agent may be required to work at other rental office locations depending on workloads and staffing when required by the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer for 2022!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Toronto, ON, Canada