Housekeeping - Houseperson
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel, Managed by Coast Hotels is looking for a full-time Houseperson.
The Houseperson will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by ensuring that the Coast cleanliness and hygiene standards are consistently met for all public & ambassador areas of the Hotel.
• Cleans windows, mirrors, glass doors and glass walls in all public areas including: corridors, venue space, guest rooms, guest and service elevators and back of house
• Vacuums, shampoos, spot cleans carpets and upholstery: hallways, stairs, meeting rooms, guest rooms, and guest elevators
• Cleans vents, light fixtures and ceilings in public areas, and guest rooms
• Cleans guest and service elevators, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, washing mirrors, walls and landing ledges
• Cleans public and ambassador washrooms, replenishes supplies, and completes light maintenance work on urinals and toilets when necessary
• Performs major housekeeping projects including: spring cleaning, mattress turning etc.
• Moves furniture and furnishings as requested
• Delivers cribs, cots, bedding and kitchen items to guest rooms as requested
• Performs light maintenance duties (i.e. hanging drapes, replacing drapery hooks and rollers, sink stoppers, light fixtures, cleaning bathroom tiles etc.)
• Cleans ambassador lunch room and change rooms
• Ensures each floor has sufficient stocks of linens, amenity supplies and other housekeeping supplies for next day’s shift
• May bring down soiled linen, sort and load machines
• Ensures sidewalks and perimeter of building are cleaned daily, pressure washing when needed, snow removal in winter and weed elimination year round
• Looks after garbage and recycling pick-up throughout and around the building
• Fulfills all other duties delegated by Housekeeping Management
• 1 year previous experience in a Hotel Housekeeping Department
• Previous Janitorial experience
• Multi-tasking skills
• Frequent bending, lifting, pushing, pulling
• Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, January 16, 2023
- Job End Date Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel, 11145 87th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada