Banquet Server Full and Part time
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Banquet Server contributes to the overall success of the hotel by ensuring the efficient set up of meeting rooms for all Food & Beverage functions on the banquet floor as well as serve banquet meals to our guests. This position will be responsible for maintaining a positive work environment within the Banquet Team while maintaining high internal & external customer service standards.
We offer a benefits program as unique as you are!
- Earn competitive wages including gratuities.
- Paid extended medical, dental benefit (dependent on hours worked).
- Enjoy generous employee discounts on rooms and meals.
- Get recognized and earn gift cards for outstanding performance with programs such as Ambassador of the Month and Coast Kudos.
- Celebrate Ambassador birthdays, anniversaries and life milestones with us.
- Complimentary parking.
- Setting up rooms according to the banquet event orders.
- Ensuring the presentation of all food & beverage items meet Coast Hotel's high standards for freshness, appearance and consistency.
- Adherence to provincial liquor control laws.
- Creating and maintaining a cooperative and positive team-oriented environment at all times.
- Respectful and professional demeanor.
- Commitment to working safely, including adherence to food safety regulations, hygiene and cleanliness.
- Acting upon food service instructions received from the Banquet Captain/Banquet Manager.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
- Serving It Right Certification or equivalent mandatory.
- Hepatitis A and Covid 19 vaccinations are strongly recommended.
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-functional team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with focus on setting priorities.
- Demonstrated superior customer service philosophy required.
- Strong English language communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.33
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA, 146 Kingston St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada