Front Desk Agent
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA, 146 Kingston St, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Friday, November 25, 2022
Your company, your values, your career!
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Front Desk Agent will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by providing superior customer service and administrative support to the Front Office.
- Provides customer service and handles administrative duties such as the check-in and check-out of guests, handling guest concerns, assisting with the arrivals and departures of groups and tours and luggage storage.
- Follows established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares and sends courier packages and ensures accurate billing and records.
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory levels.
- Acts as an Ambassador for Coast, including greeting guests and handling basic inquiries.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude with internal/external contacts.
- Provides basic data entry and transaction handling service for the Front Office.\
- Inputs data accurately into the appropriate database.
- Produces statistics and reports on the data as per standard formats..
- Reports discrepancies in room rates, payment information and credit arrangements to appropriate manager for follow up.
- Verifies the accuracy of their daily inputs, including payment transactions, and submits their daily shift audit for review by the night audit.
- Handles cash, cheques, credit and debit card transactions in accordance with hotel policies.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position preferred.
- Secondary School Diploma.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Technical aptitude.
- Beginner level in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings, weekends and some nights.
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
This posting is inactive.