Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Banquet Server contributes to the overall success of the hotel by ensuring the efficient set up of meeting rooms for all Food & Beverage functions on the banquet floor as well as serve banquet meals to our guests. This position will be responsible for maintaining a positive work environment within the Banquet Team while maintaining high internal & external customer service standards.
• Sets up rooms according to the banquet event orders
• Ensures presentation of all food & beverage items meet the Coast Hotels standards for freshness, appearance and consistency
• Adheres to provincial liquor control laws
• Creates and maintains a cooperative and positive team-oriented environment at all times.
• Is respectful and professional
• Is committed to working safely, including adherence to food safety regulations, hygiene and cleanliness
• Acts upon food service instructions received from the Banquet Captain / Banquet Manager
• Other duties as required
• Minimum 1-year experience in similar position
• Serving It Right Certification or equivalent mandatory
• Hepatitis A vaccination optional Food Safe certification mandatory
• Self-motivated team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-functional team environment
• Strong organizational skills with focus on setting priorities
• Demonstrated superior customer service philosophy required
• Strong English language communication skills
• Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
• Able to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings, weekends and holidays
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
- Pay Type Hourly
- Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA, 45920 First Ave, Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada