Guest Service Agent - Crowne Plaza
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
Guest Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests at each instance
- Verify and confirming guest reservation, address, and credit card information, and expected service needs and expectations
- Process payment for all guests' accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout
- Issue keys to and control safety deposit boxes
- Post miscellaneous guest charges to individual guest folios as requested
- Assist in resolving guest concerns in an urgent and courteous manner
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Guest Service Agent:
- No Experience Required - On the Job Training Provided.
- Full-time and Part-time work available.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guest’s needs
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Crowne Plaza, 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada