Property Management - Stationary Equipment Mechanics
801 Grande Allée, Québec, QC G1S, Canada Req #348
Monday, November 14, 2022
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position ensures the operations and general maintenance of the stationary machinery and equipment of the building.
- See to the preventative maintenance and repairs of the stationary machinery of the building, notably the steam boiler, air compressors and HVAC units;
- Fill out the maintenance and efficiency log book;
- Perform the chemical water treatment for fluids circulating throughout the equipment (boilers, cooling tower, glycol network);
- Periodically inspect the meters, manometers and controls as well as conduct necessary adjustment and repairs as needed;
- Answer service requests from tenants;
- Obtain quotes from service suppliers, prepare purchase order and supervise work being executed;
- Actively participate in annual planification session for maintenance of capital equipment and report observations throughout the year;
- Contribute to the superior client experience offered to our tenants:
- Have an approachable demeanor, agreeable and client service oriented;
- Report all comments or suggestions that can enhance the level of client service to the Operations Manager.
- Professional Diploma (DEP) in Stationary Machinery Mechanic and at least 2 years of experience in a class A building;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Discretion and respect of confidentiality;
- Must be able to communicate in French (speaking and written);
- Excellent team player;
- This position is on a 40 hours a week schedule, Monday to Friday between 8h00 am and 5h00. Coverage outside of regular working hours (nights and week-ends) with a cell phone on a rotation is required.
Canderel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce drives innovation and makes our company stronger. We are committed to fostering a safe and positive environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants to join our team as we continue to grow and build a strong and varied workforce reflective of today’s diverse world. Should you need accommodation during the application process, please contact Shawna Brothers, Manager, Talent Acquisition, National firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Property Management
- Pay Type Salary
- 801 Grande Allée, Québec, QC G1S, Canada