Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next Communications Coordinator!
The most creative organizations are not afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee adds value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
CREB®’s Communications Coordinator has a strong attention to detail, technical aptitude with content management and project management systems, and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities to support delivery of agile and strategic communications.
Some Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the department with planning and task completion related to employee, member and public-facing communication and event plans as assigned
- Complete communication tasks as assigned with respect to departmental strategic communication and event plans, web publishing, and evaluation. This includes a variety of deliverables from writing and editing for CREB®’s staff and member-facing websites and blogs, to regular review and analysis of campaign metrics from Google Analytics, MailChimp and Sitecore (CREB®’s CMS)
- Responsible for content development, including writing for email and weekly blog content, social media content, web content, event invitations, etc.
- Oversees podcasting (CREB®Cast), working in collaboration with Communication Services team on topic selection and independently to set up, record and edit, ensuring high quality standards for the final product
- Tracks and performs social media analysis to deliver insights on social media efforts and ongoing refinement of CREB®’s social media strategy for all platforms
- Undergraduate degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related discipline
- 2-3 years' experience in communications or a related role
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and management software, such as Hootsuite
This full-time opportunity would be best suited for a creative and results driven thinker who is web and social media savvy.
“Sounds good...Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary. Don’t worry, we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you want to be part of an integrated team and works to enhance the delivery of communication outputs; we want to hear from you.
Be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter / (generic cover letters are so passé).
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary Real Estate Board Co-Operative Limited, 300 Manning Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada