Lux Cinema Attendant
When you picture your perfect Friday night? Does it involve going to the cinema? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
This Position Offers:
- Anniversary bonus
- 40% off food & 27% off beverage at 6 restaurants in town
- Fun staff events; staff parties, BBQs
- Help with immigration applications
- Excellent health & wellness programs; FREE yoga, FREE canoe and golf passes
- Discounted Lux movie tickets
- Discounted ski pass
- 25% off spa services
- Health & dental benefit eligibility after 6 months
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local bus pass
- Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Passionate about movies and have a knack for puzzle solving
- Fun, outgoing and a self starter
- Excellent guest service skills
- Confident with cash handling
- Available to work evenings, nights and day time
- Pro-serve certified
What you will be doing:
- Selling movie tickets, popcorn, treats and alcohol to guests.
- You will share your knowledge of feature films, times and prices with guests
- Oversee Escape Room events, clean and reset puzzle rooms.
- Keep the box office up to date with new movie listings and posters
- Clean and maintain cleanliness of all areas of the movie theatre.
Jobs in Banff Jobs in the rockie winter jobs seasonal work work in Banff
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview please advise us if you require an accommodation. You can learn more about our great employee benefits & perks and what it means to work with an employee-owned company at banfflodgingco.com/jobs
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment.
We have employees from over 30 countries and are successful thanks to their diversity, talent, perspectives, and experiences. No employee will be treated differently based on race, religious beliefs, gender or age. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us email@example.com or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Cinema
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada