Employee Housing Assistant - Banff
Working with the Employee Housing Team at the housing office, this position will appeal to those individuals who have experience in customer service, administration and / or social work. This is a multi-faceted position where no two days are the same. The Employee Housing Assistant welcomes new employees to their houses and communicates housing policies throughout their stay. They make sure units are ready for arrival and conduct regular and move out inspections. This position is the point of contact for residents and requires excellent communication skills.
This Position Offers:
- Full time work
- Anniversary bonus
- Clean and affordable employee housing
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- 40% off food & 27% off beverage at 6 restaurants in town
- Help with immigration applications
- Excellent health & wellness programs
- Discounted ski pass
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Fun staff events; staff parties, BBQs
- Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective and diplomatic communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A mature demeanor and comfort working with younger adults to maintain a positive, safe, and respectful environment.
- Excellent computer skills including the fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Valid Alberta drivers' license.
What Will you Be Doing:
- Maintain all employee housing units/buildings to company standards by performing routine checks and reporting issues for preventative maintenance.
- Assist with administration duties such as move-ins/move-outs, payroll, contracts, and weekly inspections.
- Help allocate deliveries of new furniture and housing supplies.etc.
- Ensure a safe work environment for residents is maintained at all times by developing and implementing schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventative maintenance programs.
- Effective and timely interaction with residents and Banff Lodging Company department heads.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Employee Housing Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada