Registered Massage Therapist - Benefits Available
The Meadow Spa & Pools and Red Earth Spa provide time and space for our guests to relax and rejuvenate. Our indulgent spa experiences including massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages.
Being a Registered Massage Therapist is about helping people get back to feeling their best, relieving their stress and to help them forget about their to do list! Our RMTs provide an exceptional level of service ensuring that they are responding to needs and expectations of guests.
This Position Offers:
- Permanent and part-time work
- Anniversary Bonus
- Food & Beverage Discounts at 6 local restaurants
- Excellent health & wellness programs, including free yoga, discounted or free ski, canoe, and golf passes, and discounted fitness club membership
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local and subsidized regional bus travel
- Eligibility to become an Employee Shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- Many other benefits as listed here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Driven to amaze guests every day
- A passion for health, wellness and beauty
- Professional, accountable, flexible and responsive
- Is proficient using a computer and relevant software
- Demonstrates a natural sales mindset
- Experience in administration, reception or customer service
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is fun and enjoys their work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure our guests feel welcome by being warm, open and friendly; providing a sincere and caring service at all times.
- Review medical history/ waiver & guest notes prior to each treatment.
- Ability to perform various treatments.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations of our guests.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment is in safe and clean working order.
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area.
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with guests.
- Play an active role in our team, by helping maintain a professional and clean working environment in all areas of the spa in addition to treatment areas.
- Assist with all aspects of spa operations as assigned by management; treatment areas, retail, reception, hot pools, fitness room and guest resting areas.
- Maintain current professional license.
Skills and Experience
- CPR Basic Rescuer and First Aid Training (preferred).
- Graduate from a 2200 hour program from accredited school of massage.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Job Family Spa
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada