Assistant Housing Manager
The residential division plays an integral role by ensuring employees who reside in staff housing a positive and healthy living experience. The Assistant Employee Housing Manager reports to the Housing Manager and with the housing team to maintain all aspects of housing and the well-being for those in employee residences. The Assistant Employee Housing Manager requires strong communication skills as a liaison for residents, ensuring policies are followed while promoting a positive, respectful environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and assign housing and facilitate transfers.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, furniture and amenities.
- Collaborate with Security, Human Resources, and leadership on handling tenant concerns.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other departments and leaders.
- Ensuring resident rent is accurately accounted for and forwarded to Payroll.
- Perform accurate inspections and complete incident reports in a timely manner.
- Standardize and create efficiencies for procedures and tasks
- Work with the Maintenance department to ensure timely repair, maintenance, and building projects.
- Clean public areas or complete cleaning projects from time to time as required
- Report deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness in all buildings, units, storage, and common areas.
This position at times requires switch between seated office work and active engagement in the facilities. It is important that a safe work environment is maintained at all times Other duties may be requested and assigned from time to time including On-call duties.
Skills and Experience
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- 1 year or more of relevant experience with housing, administration or hospitality is an asset.
- Self-motivated, very hands on with good time priority management skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure, while meeting deadlines with above average people skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with advanced English language skills.
- The ability to speak other languages is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- A good level of physical fitness is required for occasional lifting, pushing, pulling up to 30 lbs
- A good sense of humour.
This Position Offers:
- Permanent full-time position in a skilled position suitable for a skilled visa
- A regular schedule weekdays from 9am-5pm
- Subsidized housing in a 2-bedroom onsite apartment
- Anniversary bonus
- Eligibility to become an employee shareholder
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- Excellent health & wellness programs
- These are just a few of our Benefits! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great employee benefits & perks and what it means to work with an employee-owned company at banfflodgingco.com/jobs
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Employee Housing Salary
- Pay Type Salary
- Banff, AB, Canada