Accounts Payable Technician
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About the Role:
Accounts Payable must effectively coordinate all aspects of payable processing in support of the business needs. This position will communicate and interact with suppliers and personnel in meeting payable needs and functions.
What You'll Do Here:
- Record invoices in the system and ensure the accuracy of the data required for recording.
- Prepare payment batches for authorization by managers (ETF, ACH, Cheques, Credit card).
- Be the resource person in the payables team for the validation of the allocation of invoices.
- Analyze, balance and re-evaluate the payables auxiliary monthly
- Identify invoices that should be included in the month-end provision and ensure that no expenses are missing.
- Communicate with vendors if errors in billing.
- Work with Controller or Assistant Controller on various projects.
- Other Duties as assigned by site supervisor
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Accounts Payable experience minimum of 5 years.
- Good knowledge of the payables cycle
- Good sense of organization and management of priorities
- Methodical and meticulous
- Positive attitude oriented towards continuous improvement
- Bilingual English and French
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is an asset
What We Offer
Benefits (regular employees)
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' BenefitsPackage Includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
Altasciences' Incentive Programs Include:
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Job Family T-3
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laval, QC, Canada