Quality Control Associate - Clinical Research Screening
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About the Role
The Screening Quality Control Associate will perform the quality control of data collected during the screening phase of a clinical trial. The Screening Quality Control Associate will execute all tasks performed and ensure all data is in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
What You'll Do
- Ensure and advocate a high level of customer service and quality within the department.
- Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and sponsors is respected.
- Track data queries and ensure all corrections are completed in a timely manner.
- Identify error trends and report trending to departmental management.
- Answer QA findings, data management queries, generate DCRs and report deviations as necessary.
- Verify participant eligibility.
- Ensure screening activities and data was collected with the latest version of the clinical trial protocol.
- Review of the Delegation of Authority log and assist in its completion where necessary.
- Assist with screening activities when required.
- Proactively communicate issues and/or problem resolutions to departmental management.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree and related work experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Customer service focused, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clinical Trial experience or previous experience in Quality Control (QC) review preferred
The pay range estimated for this position is $20.00-$23.00 per hour. Please note that hourly rates/salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, prior relevant experience, skills, education, certification, location as well as internal equity and market data.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both
Altasciences’ Benefits Package Includes:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans• 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match• Paid Vacation and Holidays• Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave• Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs• Telework when applicable
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:• Training & Development Programs• Employee Referral Bonus Program#LI-AN1
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Cypress, CA, USA