Screening Team Leader
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
The Screening Team Leader will organize screening activities and the Screening Team members to ensure that clinical trial screening activities are conducted within respective trial timelines. The Screening Team Leader will ensure tasks performed and screening activities are executed in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
- Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and sponsors is respected.
- Act as a mentor and coach to the screening team members.
- Collaborate with screening management to complete staff scheduling and ensure staffing needs are met.
- Oversee and track the completion of regulatory documentation (i.e. DOA, protocol training) to ensure staff are trained prior to performing clinical trial related screening activities.
- Maintain and advocate a high level of customer service and quality within the department.
- Train employees on screening activities and tasks associated to their jobs needs.
- Perform technical screening activities, including but not limited to, screening data collection, safety measurements, providing ICF and in-house testing.
- Handle communications with vendors and resolve any related issues.
- Assist in the resolution of data queries.
- Obtain, track and/or treat volunteer complaints.
- Provide departmental supervisors/managers with feedback for performance reviews.
- Hold meetings with Screening Team members to communicate clinical trial needs and/or departmental objectives.
- Proactively communicate issues and/or problem resolutions to departmental supervisors and managers.
- Other tasks as assigned by departmental management
- MA, LVN, or RN certification/licensure required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The pay range estimated for this position is $21.20-$26.00 per hour. Please note that hourly rates/salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, prior relevant experience, skills, education, certification, location as well as internal equity and market data.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both
Altasciences’ Benefits Package Includes:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans• 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match• Paid Vacation and Holidays• Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave• Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs• Telework when applicable
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:• Training & Development Programs• Employee Referral Bonus Program#LI-AN1
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cypress, CA, USA