Quality Assurance Associate
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
- Autonomously performs audits of Protocols, Amendments/Amended Protocols, raw data, reports, and supporting documentation for internal accuracy, consistency, and conformance with regulations and SOPs.
- Perform audits of equipment qualifications and computerized systems validations projects for accuracy, consistency and conformance with regulations, SOPs.
- Performs phase inspections of ongoing study/project activities.
- Prepares, issues, and tracks reports of observations noted during audits and inspections.
- Performs facility audits to ensure that the facility is in compliance with regulations.
- Acts as lead auditor on studies and projects.
- Maintains computerized files to support audit activities.
- Supports project planning and implementation.
- Provides risk-based compliance opinions and guidance.
- Identifies compliance gaps in processes, systems and studies; influences and collaborates with employees and management.
- Assists with representing Quality Assurance (QA) in internal work groups.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university, or high school diploma with half year related education and/or experience. Affiliation and/or training with a relevant professional organization, such as the Society of Quality Assurance, is highly desirable.
What We Offer
Benefits (regular employees)
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, MO, USA