Territory Manager, Life Sciences- Northeast
Job Title: Territory Manager, Life Sciences-Northeast
Reporting to: Director of Life Sciences
Greenfield is looking for a Territory Manager, Life Sciences to join our growing team.
The Life Science team has grown rapidly over the last 5 years in breadth of portfolio, capabilities, and level of customer engagement. We are seeking a Territory Manager who can both support growth through pro-active development of the territory and contribute to a larger team in designing plans for new capabilities
This position will be tasked with growing and developing sales across the Northeast, uncovering opportunities to expanding our portfolio, and position Greenfield Global as key supplier of critical solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing organization that has carved out a unique premium brand in Life Science Space. This position will report to the Director of Life Sciences.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower-carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.
Who You Are:
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.
Your Experience Should Include:
- 4 + years of proven business development, sales and closing experience specific to the biotech and pharma industry, with focus on High Purity Solvents, Sodium Hydroxide, and Bioprocess Solutions.
- Previous experience in Cell Culture / Upstream / Downstream Large Volume Liquids a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and should demonstrate track record of opening doors and developing new business.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with and influence customers, partners, vendors, and internal staff as required.
- Knowledge of CRM system (ex. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Manage and develop a Sales territory across the Northeastern United States by taking on existing customers and developing new business opportunities at Life Science accounts.
- Manage designated sales leads, prospects and customer accounts in line with agreed upon business objectives.
- Work in a team environment with and meet key Objectives defined by leadership.
- Ability to travel approximately 30-50%.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and communication
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Innovation: We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
- Collaboration: We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
- Responsibility: Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
- Agility: Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
- Discipline: At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.
- Pay Type Salary
- Connecticut, 58 Vale Road, Brookfield, Connecticut, United States of America