Back of House Coordinator
Size Toronto Queen St, 1000 Queen St. West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Req #72
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time/Par-time, permanent
Established in 2000, size? has since evolved into one of the most influential, leading streetwear brands that represent a community connected by fashion, music, sport and art. From supplying our customers with all of the finest brands in footwear, apparel and accessories from across the globe for over two decades, the size? brand has grown to include its roster of highly sought-after worldwide exclusive product releases - including collaborations with Nike, adidas Originals, New Balance, Reebok and many more. From showcasing and celebrating all things streetwear and the cultures that influence it through size?collections; to working directly with some of the UK’s most creative universities through size?syllabus, the size? franchises have evolved over the years to help play a core role in connecting us to our customers.
Our Retail team is looking for a Back of House Coordinator at our Queen St. location. Come join our quickly growing and developing team at size? Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your operations skills, but also expand your knowledge and stock experience in the retail industry. As a Back of House Coordinator, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the size? Team.
- Support Front of House associates in pulling in-store customer requests.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the stockroom and ensure accurate labelling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness.
- Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by accurately receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organized manner.
- Managing end-to-end daily e-commerce sales which consists of processing, picking, packing and shipping orders direct to customer.
- Communicate on a daily basis with customer service and stores via slack channels and email.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and problem-solving issues to ensure optimal sales.
- Daily use of our inventory system.
- 2+ years of retail or stockroom experience required.
- Experience with Shopify platform beneficial.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and task oriented.
- Proactive and organized.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Size Toronto Queen St, 1000 Queen St. West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada