Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
JD Sports is a sports-fashion retail company with the incentive to inspire the emerging generation of globally minded consumers through a connection to the universal culture of sport, music and fashion. Established in 1981, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion, and Outdoor brands. With our retail stores expanding and evolving all throughout Canada, The Group is continuously finding and developing talent that adds to the inclusive and diverse work culture. JD continuously and successfully sets the global standard for retail experience best through the unique delivery of the world’s most authentic brands to the market. Our commitment to showcasing brands in a premium environment and stores remain a key part of the JD strategy.
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant in Toronto! This position is responsible for providing support to warehouse team by handling, boxing, sorting and labeling product. You must have good manual dexterity and be detail oriented. Most importantly, you will be responsible keeping track of and maintaining inventory levels to ensure the schedule is on track and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receiving product manually by checking if the invoice and physical product sent matches and electronically through our inventory system.
- Picking and shipping orders efficiently and accurately.
- Manually labeling and organizing product in the warehouse.
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory.
- Daily use of our inventory system.
- Assist with loading and unloading deliveries by hand, as required.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day.
- Flexibility to work weekends as required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in fashion and/or streetwear is considered an asset.
- Reach Forklift certification is considered an asset.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto Warehouse - JDSF, 1625 Flint Road, North York, Ontario, Canada