Back of House Coordinator
Department: Retail Stores
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time, Permanent
Founded in 2003, Livestock is Canada’s premier lifestyle apparel and footwear boutique, having opened its first retail store in Vancouver, Canada. Today, Livestock has grown to four retail store locations across Canada, with two shops in Toronto, one in Vancouver’s Chinatown, and our latest location in Winnipeg. Meanwhile, our omni-channel online store ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Livestock curates the highest quality collections from a variety of carefully selected brands including Nike, Brain Dead, adidas, Carhartt WIP, Converse, G-SHOCK and tons more; including our in-house Livestock label. We are of the firm belief that style is not defined by exclusivity or price, and we apply that mantra to every piece that we select, every item that we design, and every collaboration that we compose.
Our Retail team is looking for a part-time Back of House Coordinator at our Roncesvalles location. Come join our quickly growing and developing team at Livestock Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your operations skills, but also expand your knowledge and stock experience in the retail industry. As a Back of House Coordinator, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the Livestock Team.
- Support Front of House associates in pulling in-store customer requests.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the stockroom and ensure accurate labelling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness.
- Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by accurately receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organized manner.
- Managing end-to-end daily e-commerce sales which consists of processing, picking, packing and shipping orders direct to customer.
- Communicate on a daily basis with customer service and stores via slack channels and email.
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and problem-solving issues to ensure optimal sales.
- Daily use of our inventory system.
- 2+ years of retail or stockroom experience required.
- Experience with Shopify platform beneficial.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and task oriented.
- Proactive and organized.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Livestock Toronto Roncesvalles, 406 Roncesvalles Ave., Toronto, Ontario, Canada