US-Cordele - Maintenance 2
We are seeking to add a qualified Maintenance 2 Technician for our operations in Cordele, GA. The Maintenance 2 Technician will maintain property, plant and equipment in a productive, efficient and safe manner by performing the following duties:
- Inspects, services, repairs and constructs plant processing equipment, including structures, utilities, loaders, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, and pressure vessel work throughout the plant.
- Utilizes welding and fabrication tools to alter, repair and fabricate processing equipment.
- Manages inventory of serviceable parted required to maintain equipment.
- Performs the Preventative Maintenance Program established by the Company
- Documents and reports maintenance work performed and advises of future requirements in a timely manner.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Education: One-year certificate from college or technical school
- Experience: Two years related work experience
- License/Certification: N/A
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in hydraulics, electrical, pumps, valves, welding
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge in wood industry preferred
- Experience in fabrication and welding of various metals (including pipe welding)
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong communication skills
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2143-, 2363 Pateville Rd, Cordele, GA 31015, USA