Customer Care Representative
About Metergy Solutions Inc. (“Metergy”)
As one of North America’s most experienced submetering providers, we’ve brought turnkey solutions to our clients for over 15 years. We help our customers effectively manage their utility consumption as we supply, install and remotely read electricity, water and thermal submeters. Across all building types, retrofit or new construction, we have the knowledge, equipment and staff to deliver a comprehensive solution from design, to implementation to billing. We are focused on maintaining strong customer relationships and value team collaboration to achieve our goals. For more information about Metergy, please visit us online https://www.metergysolutions.com/
Metergy is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure. Brookfield is one of the world’s largest investors, owners and operators of infrastructure assets across the utilities, transport, energy, data and sustainable resources sectors. This sponsorship provides Metergy with access to large-scale capital, infrastructure investment expertise and global reach.
Through trustworthy expertise in submetering solutions, we empower our clients to make their buildings more marketable and residents to reduce their energy consumption.
This position is accountable for enhancing the customer experience through providing timely, helpful and professional assistance to customers who contact us.
We offer flexible work hours and hybrid working options to help balance the competing demands of work and personal life.
- Canceling and re-billing corrections
- Completing move in and move out field activities in the Customer Care and Billing (CCB) system.
- Responding to telephone service requests in a fast paced environment on a queue; incoming calls
- Electronic customer inquiries; Processing forms, applications and customer service requests emails
- Setting up & maintaining customer accounts including various billing /payment programs
- Researching, analyzing and providing resolution to customer billing complaints
- Scheduling customer payment arrangements
- Recording and tracking detailed customer interactions and transactions
- Must have previous call centre experience in an inbound call centre environment and/or experience with direct customer interaction in a service-oriented environment.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent experience / training.
- Multi-lingual skills and previous experience in the utilities industry a definite asset
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Clear and effective communication skills (in English -both oral & written with excellence in spelling and grammar)
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Good keyboarding skills with experience with both Word and Excel software
- Experience working in multiple systems
- Working knowledge in CCB Oracle system, Genesys cloud system and Sharepoint is a definite asset
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Metgery’s team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Metergy’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Metergy.
Metergy’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will consider the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8133 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1B3, Canada