Analyst, IT Client and Integration Support
8133 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1B3, Canada Req #1219
September 14, 2022
Role: Analyst, IT Client and Integration Support
Department: IT Business Technology
Reports: Manager, IT Client Services
About Metergy Solutions Inc. (“Metergy”)
As one of North America’s most experienced submetering providers, we’ve brought turnkey solutions to our clients for over 15 years. We help our customers effectively manage their utility consumption as we supply, install, and remotely read electricity, water and thermal submeters. Across all building types, retrofit or new construction, we have the knowledge, equipment, and staff to deliver a comprehensive solution from design to implementation to billing. We are focused on maintaining strong customer relationships and value team collaboration to achieve our goals. For more information about Metergy, please visit us online https://www.metergysolutions.com/ Metergy is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure. Brookfield is one of the world’s largest investors, owners, and operators of infrastructure assets across the utilities, transport, energy, data, and sustainable resources sectors. This sponsorship provides Metergy with access to large-scale capital, infrastructure investment expertise and global reach.
Through trustworthy expertise in submetering solutions, we empower our clients to make their buildings more marketable and residents to reduce their energy consumption.
The IT Client and integration Support Analyst is responsible for providing end users with a consistent quality of customer service and navigates customers through the troubleshooting of desktop/laptop/mobile devices and network troubleshooting, while also being able to establish good relationships with Metergy staff and its subsidiaries.
• Providing technical support to user, including problem determination, resolution, and escalation as needed
• Proactively managing high severity and priority incidents from identification to resolution
• Collaborating with other internal/external IT resources to identify problems and restore services
• Assisting customers via online helpdesk system, telephone, and remote support tools to diagnose technical issues related to PC operating systems, applications, networks, servers, and peripherals
• Resolving and tracking incidents with the network, servers, PC operating systems, applications, and peripherals in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
• Performing security administration functions for user access, data access, and remote access
• Documenting all incidents, outages, status, and resolutions in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
• Proactively utilizing IT resources to remain current with the technology used in the company IT environment
• Support current integration and support activities with Metergy and its new and established subsidiaries
• Completing other duties or tasks as assigned
• Enforce and follow Metergy IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Manage users/hardware on MS Endpoint Manager / Intune.
• At least 1 year of experience in an IT Helpdesk/Desktop Support environment or relevant work experience
• At least 1 year of experience in IT support for REMOTE users
• Associate degree or technical school specializing in Information Technology (comparable combination of experience and high school diploma/equivalent also considered)
• Experience using Active Directory to setup new/manage existing users.
• Experience setting up, managing, troubleshooting & supporting O365/M365 – REQUIRED
• Experience in installing / configuring / mapping network drives & printers – REQUIRED
• Experience in troubleshooting VPN connection for REMOTE users – REQUIRED
• Strong Communication skills in English - REQUIRED
• CompTIA A+ Hardware/Software Certification a plus
• Strong understanding of ITIL practices a plus
• Project management experience and skills are an asset.
• Expert level knowledge of Windows operating systems, active directory, Office 365, and IOS device - REQUIRED
Metergy team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Metergy’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Metergy.
Metergy’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will consider the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- 8133 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1B3, Canada