Customer Experience & Communications Specialist
8133 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1B3, Canada Req #1212
August 17, 2022
Role: Customer Experience Communications Specialist
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Director – Customer Relations, Metering Analytics & Operations
Division: Metergy Solutions, Inc.
Location: Warden Office (Markham)
About Metergy Solutions Inc. (“Metergy”)
As one of North America’s most experienced submetering providers, we’ve brought turnkey solutions to our clients for over 15 years. We help our customers effectively manage their utility consumption as we supply, install, and remotely read electricity, water and thermal submeters. Across all building types, retrofit or new construction, we have the knowledge, equipment, and staff to deliver a comprehensive solution from design to implementation to billing. We are focused on maintaining strong customer relationships and value team collaboration to achieve our goals. For more information about Metergy, please visit us online https://www.metergysolutions.com/
Metergy is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure. Brookfield is one of the world’s largest investors, owners, and operators of infrastructure assets across the utilities, transport, energy, data, and sustainable resources sectors. This sponsorship provides Metergy with access to large-scale capital, infrastructure investment expertise and global reach.
Through trustworthy expertise in submetering solutions, we empower our clients to make their buildings more marketable and residents to reduce their energy consumption.
This position is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining ongoing customer communications, social media programs, website content updates and administering customer feedback programs. In addition, participating in activities to support the implementation of new products and offerings.
• Ownership of content and ongoing updates for all communications channels (customer letters, email templates, website content, social media) that drive customer action and communicate key information to our customers
• Developing the creation of customer support resources including training material for Contact Centre
• Identify customer needs and gaps in content, recommending new topics and types of content to maintain and exceed customer experience metrics
• Act as a Change Management agent on various customer impacting initiatives to ensure communication and knowledge transfer programs are implemented and executed
• Work with Marketing team and within brand guidelines to create a consistency in communication
• Generate reporting to communicate insights and trends
• Administer social media pages and service recovery needs from Metergy’s customer feedback program, including engaging with comments in a timely and effective manner
• Perform analysis of Google Analytics, customer feedback metrics and Contact Centre data
• Support the Office of the President as needed, responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints
• Support internal Employee Communications as needed
• Post-secondary education (University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data, analyzing datasets and generating insights for presentation to wider audience.
• Self-starter with strong ability to perform in a multi-task, high volume environment
• Strong team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• A learning mindset, comfortable in learning about new products and offerings as well as understanding team dynamics across the organization.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Metergy team members are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Metergy’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Metergy.
Metergy’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will consider the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- 8133 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L6G 1B3, Canada