Water Management Consultant (Water Treatment Sales) - Peterborough
Water Management Consultant (Water Treatment Sales)
In-home sales of water treatment products, water heater/tankless units, and lead generation for cross selling opportunities. This position is home based and there are openings available in the Peterborough area.
- Accountable for building long term customer relationships.
- Responsible for working effectively with all other channels.
- Take the initiative on water treatment opportunities from lead qualification through best sales practices, quotation, close, installation, and follow-up.
- Communicate with existing and new customers in a professional and timely manager providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible to work in collaboration with team members to refine, implement, and deliver sales results and achieve KPIs.
- Accountable for the delivery of high levels of customer service based on a thorough understanding of the operating model, you will also be responsible for the effective management and resolution of customer concerns, and issues. This is a home-based business opportunity, where you will self-generate business and grow the market.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role.
- Industry knowledge in a sales capacity would be an asset.
- Proven results on delivery of performance objectives and sales targets (meeting or exceeding goals).
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills enable the building of long term customer relationships. 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role preferred
- In home sales experienced is preferred.
- Proven results on delivery of performance objectives and quality targets
- Ability to work flexible working hours, as some evenings and weekends are required.
- Computer skills an asset
- Peterborough, ON, Canada