HVAC Technician - Newmarket
Newmarket, ON, Canada Req #1273
June 28, 2022
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Reporting To: Field Manager
Department: Home Services Operations
File Number: K1273
Rate of Pay: Pay Rates as defined in the Collective Agreement
Hours: Thursday – Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Closing Date: July 7, 2022
Complete diagnostic, repair and maintenance of equipment for home service. A key customer interface and revenue-generator for the business.
• Accountable for the delivery of high customer service excellence levels.
• Responsible for sustaining high customer satisfaction levels in our Home Services Operations group.
• Responsible for completing in an effective and efficient manner all diagnostic and repair work to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
• Responsible for providing best advice to customers on repairing or replacing existing equipment
• Responsible for promoting Enercare Home Services products and services.
• Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
• Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and neat both inside and out in keeping with the company’s professional image.
• Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily duties.
• Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2 or Gas Fitter 1 license
• Must have a valid 313D Air Conditioning license
• Must have CFC Permit (ozone depletion)
• Must have a valid driver's license with clean driver's abstract maintained
• Must have a minimum of 5 years recent relevant HVAC industry field experience
• Must be physically able to perform heavy lifting as per the Physical Demands Analysis (to be provided)
• Must have the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment related to servicing HVAC equipment
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Proven commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service.
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Result oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Newmarket, ON, Canada